July Sportsman's Auction
Firearms, Guns, Hunting Equipment
ENDS July 9th 7:00 PM MDT
PREVIEW: Sunday July 7 from 1-3:00pm at 1519 Oxford Drive Cheyenne, Wy
Special Instructions for preview: Please come to alley behind building, preview will be in the garage.
Pickup will be Friday, July 12 from 3:00 - 7:00pm
Special Instructions for pickup: To avoid a long wait for your gun check, please try to come as follows:
If your last name starts with(A-E) 3:00pm-3:45pm; (F-J) 3:45pm-4:30pm; (K-O) 4:30pm-5:15pm; (P-S) 5:15pm-6:00pm; (T-Z) 6:00pm-7:00pm.
CLICK HERE TO BID!
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Absolutely NO credit cards will be accepted as payment for any firearm purchases - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Accepted forms of payment for invoices under $1500 will be wire transfer or cash at time of pickup.
Wire transfer will be the required form of payment for any invoice $1500 or more. NO CASH.
IF YOU FAIL TO PAY ON TIME, OR DO NOT COME TO PICKUP TO PAY - Your item will be offered to the backup bidder and you as high bidder forfeit your right to the item.
IMPORTANT FIREARM PURCHASING INFORMATION:
All ATF firearm requirements will be enforced when purchasing a firearm through the online auction.
- Buyer must be of legal age to purchase a firearm (Bidders must be 18 years of age or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase long guns or long gun ammunition. Bidders must be 21 years of age or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase handguns or handgun ammunition.)
- Firearms can only be purchased by THE REGISTERED BIDDER, not by another individual, family member or friend. We will only perform NICS checks and fill out paperwork to the person who's name is listed as the registered bidder.
- Buyers are required to pass the NICS check before receiving their firearm, unless they have a valid Wyoming concealed Weapons Permit. If you cannot pass a background check - please do NOT bid.
- High bidders who fail the NICS check will be charged a Thirty-Dollar ($30) re-stocking fee per firearm.
- There will be a fee of $10.00 per gun to process the transfer paperwork (NICS check).
- Buyers who require shipping are responsible for all costs associated with shipping and insurance, plus a $7.50 handling fee per firearm - these costs will be charged to your credit card on file and must be paid in full before Al-Rose Auction will process the weapon for shipping. Your firearm must be shipped to an FFL dealer where you will then retrieve it and perform any necessary background checks and paperwork, you may be subject to a small fee from your FFL dealer.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to have any firearms inspected by a certified gunsmith before firing. Al-Rose Auction has made no attempts to test these items.
- ANY OUT OF STATE bidders who purchase any handgun will need to be shipped to an FFL dealer directly within your state. Pickup is not an option.
- RESIDENT OF NON-WYO STATE THAT TOUCHES WYOMING - would be allowed to pickup a long gun in person.
- RESIDENT OF NON-WYO STATE THAT DOES NOT TOUCH WYOMING - long guns and hand guns must be shipped, pickup not an option.
.22 shells, quick detachable Sling Swivels, misc bullets
12 & 20 gauge shells
7M. M-S. M. ?, single shot-no manufacturer, no serial
American Gun Co. New York, double barrel shotgun, Genuine Laminated Steel barrel, end of barrel damaged, no serial #
Automatic Colt calibre 32 rimless smokeless, no clip,serial #46116
Automatic Colt, calibre 32 Rimless Smokeless, Serial #11516, with clip
Buck knife 119 with sheath,gun cleaning kit and more
Colt Single Action Army, Model P1840, .45 cal, Serial #S55774A (new in box)
Crossman Repeater BB .177 cal, serial #96493536
Daisy Powerline 880, .177 cal
Deluxe Shooter‚Äôs Kit-new
Dikar Spain - 45 cal. Black Powder Only, Serial #230124, Derringer Philadelphia
Dikar Spain-45 cal Black Powder Only, pistol serial #226930
Eibar (Espana) ANO 1924, made in Spain, for 38 S. & W. Special CTHS, Trade Mark GH, serial #46015
ENDFIELDS,No 4, MKI *, Long Branch 1944 Rifle, bolt action, serial #78L2434, marked K1, ENGLAND
High Standard MFG, Sport-King .22 Long Rifle, with clip, Serial #388161
J. Stevens A & T Co. .22 -Long Rifle, lever action, 22‚Äù barrel, (No serial #)
J. Stevens Arms And Tool Co., 12GA, pump action, serial #53811
Leather pistol holster
Marlin L. C. Smith 410 bore, 2 1/2‚Äù or 3‚Äù, Serial #60-03-4490 07, 410-76. Z. H. (New in box)
Marlin Model 39-A, .22-S-L-LR, Serial #E166, lever action
Marlin Model 94, 25-20 cal. Octagon barrel carbine, Serial #367391, lever action
Montgomery Wards & Co, Hercules 12GA, single shot, serial #81411
Original German Hitler Youth knife, RZM, M7/31 August Merton Mw., Solingen-Grafrath 1935-1944 with Leather Sheath
Original Japanese late WWII Arisaka Rifle Type 30 Bayonet with Steel scabbard. Manufacture Toyoda Jidoshoki Seisakushi (Toyoda Automatic Loom Works)
Remington .22 Short.Long or Long Rifle, Model 34, bolt action, Serial #149739
Remington Magnum Wingmaster Model 870, 12GA Magnum for 3‚Äù shells, serial #S840919M
Remington MLE1907-15, RAG1907-15, 8mm Lebel, (No serial #), clip missing
Remington Model 700 Rifle, 30-06 SPRG. Serial #A6831820
Remington US Model of 1917, bolt action, serial #289174
Russian Mosin Nagant, sporterized stock chambered in 7.62x54R, serial #128654 barrel, bolt #180636, shell magazine #21528
Savage Arms Model 219, 30-30, 26‚Äùbarrel
Savage Arms Model 220, single shot 12 GA, 2 3/4 chamber, (no serial #)
Savage Arms Springfield Model 187N, .22 cal HS short, long or L. R. AS Auto (No serial #)
Savage Arms, Stevens Model 311A, Double barrel, 12GA, 2 3/4‚Äù chamber, selected forged steel, no Serial #
Scope mount parts, recoil pads, pistol stock
Strum, Ruger and Co. Inc, model 10/22 carbine, .22LR cal., serial #115-03514
Tasco #30 Shot Saver-bore sighting tool
Taylor & Co Winchester American Buffalo Tribute McCarthy Rifle, 44-40 W. C. F. , #143 of 300, serial #W28004
US military rifle, Model 1903, customized, serial #1201369
US SpringField Armory, Model 1903. Bolt action, Serial #1343662
Vixen .223 Bolt Action w/scope, serial #L461 No. 88564
Wards Cleaning rod with vintage bag
Weatherby Magnum 7 M/M Serial #75482, Redfield 3X-9X scope
Webley Mark IV, 38 caliber revolver, serial #Q4587
Western Field Model XNH-565-C, 16 GA, 2 3/4 chamber, pump action, (no serial #)
Winchester Model 70 XTR sporter 30-06, serial #G1594275
Winchester Model 70XTR, Featherweight-243 WIN, Serial #G1609668. Bushnell Scope
Winchester Model 74, 22L Rifle, Serial #230144A
Winchester Model 94 30-30 W. C. F , lever action, serial #1617900
Winchester Model 94-30W. C. F., lever action, serial #1373485
Winchester Model 97 12GA, pump action, serial #E781991
Winchester Repeating Arms, New Haven, Model 95 Winchester, 30 Army, Nickel Steel barrel, lever action(serial #425537)
Don't miss out, register and bid today!
**REMEMBER TO OPEN EACH INDIVIDUAL LOT TO VIEW THE FULL DESCRIPTION AND MULTIPLE PHOTOS**
For questions and concerns please contact
Rosie Weston via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosie Weston via phone at 307-630-9791
Emily Wears via email at email@example.com
***Please Respect Our Simple Guidelines and our Staffs Time!
Wears Auctioneering/Al Rose Auction WILL Charge buyers for the following:
- $25 per lot for items we have to help remove due to a buyers lack of preparedness
- $25 per lot for any items we have to haul home for a buyer
- $25 for any lot or partial lot that is left behind
- $25 You also may be charged for being late to a pickup.
- $50 per hour if you require our staff to stay past the designated ending time
**NOTE: Bids will be placed in the order that they are received. If 2 buyers enter a max bid of the same dollar amount, the buyer who entered his/her max FIRST will be the bidder that is in at that price. If you bid a certain amount and see that the bid is indeed that amount, but you are not the 'Winning Bidder', that means that someone else had a max bid of that amount and so their bid was placed into the system ahead of yours. The best way to know if you are out is to check your email as you should get an email every time you are outbid.
** ANY INVOICE OVER $1500 WILL REQUIRE WIRE TRANSFER OR CERTIFIED FUNDS UNLESS ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH AUCTION COMPANY PRIOR TO END OF SALE.
Your paid invoice is now viewable within your personal profile of our website. When you are logged in, there will be a tab at the top of the page that says 'INVOICES' this tab will have all of your invoices listed with the pickup address. If you're viewing the website on a mobile device, click on 'Tips and Tricks' at the bottom of our webpage for a link to your invoices.